The Stroller World Warranty is built upon the expectation that when you purchase from strollerworld.com.my or an authorized retailer, you receive a guarantee of quality, engineered to withstand years of use.
Our guarantee: If, during your lifetime of use, you find any defect in material or workmanship, or should the product fail to function even with proper use and care, we will gladly repair or replace it.
To receive the benefits of our Lifetime Warranty you must register your product with Stroller World within 60 days of purchase.
What is covered?
This warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for applicable products used in normal conditions, in compliance with the operating instructions, and in conjunction with accessories approved by Stroller World.
This warranty applies only to Stroller World qualified products purchased from strollerworld.com.my or an authorized Stroller World retailer. This warranty is offered only to the original owner of the Stroller World product, and it shall only remain valid as long as the original owner retains ownership of the Stroller World product. This warranty is not transferable. This warranty is valid only upon registration at strollerworld.com.my within 60 days of date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, nor to defects, malfunctions or failures that result from the abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accident, or misuse.
What is not covered?
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Damages caused by ignoring weight requirements
- Damages caused by installation of non Stroller World components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the product as sold (e.g. riding boards)
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect – including but not limited to airline, elevator, escalator, or damages resulting from car accidents
- Damage to moving components due to extreme environmental conditions, including sand, gravel, snow, mud or off-road driving
- Corrosion or rust on the wheels and chassis due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow
- Modification or alteration of product in any way
- Products purchased from an unauthorised retailer or source
- Repairs carried out by an unauthorised third party
- Shipping costs
- Travelling charges applied if fix on cite is required/ requested by customers
- Any product other than Stroller World buggies
Wear items are defined as: wheels, tyres, grips, cables and housing, fabric worn down by regular use and the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use. All of these items are subject to varying wear life depending on use, load, weather, and environmental conditions. Premature wear or “defect” will be taken into account in any warranty claim involving a wear item.
A defect in material or workmanship is defined as: “a flaw, failure or cosmetic blemish caused by the manufacturing process or material that was not consistent with the original design”. This warranty implies no strength or fatigue value beyond regional government standards.
This Warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the product is indestructible or will last forever. Every product has a useful lifecycle. The useful lifecycle as defined in this Warranty will vary depending on the use, environmental conditions and care the product receives. Severe conditions or climates, operating with heavy loads, or any other non-standard use can substantially shorten the useful product lifecycle. Any one or a combination of these conditions may result in an unpredictable failure that is not covered by the Sovereign™ Lifetime Warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF THE CONSUMER. WHERE APPLICABLE, LOCAL LAWS TAKE PRECEDENT OVER THIS WARRANTY CONTRACT.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY STROLLER WORLD. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES. ANY WARRANTY THAT MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY LAW INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED STRICTLY TO THE APPLICABLE LENGTH OF THIS WARRANTY.
STROLLER WORLD RESERVES THE EXPRESS RIGHT TO VARY ALL WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME. ANY VARIATIONS ARE MADE AT STROLLER WORLD’S SOLE DISCRETION.
This warranty applies to 2016 and newer products, for 2015 and older qualifying products, please consult your owner’s manual or contact Stroller World or an authorized dealer for the applicable Warranty Terms and Conditions.