The Stroller World Warranty is built upon the expectation that when you purchase from strollerworld.com.my or an authorized retailer, you receive a guarantee of quality, engineered to withstand years of use.
Our guarantee: If, during your lifetime of use, you find any defect in material or workmanship, or should the product fail to function even with proper use and care, we will gladly repair or replace it.
To receive the benefits of our warranty you must register your product with Stroller World within 60 days of purchase.
What is covered?
This warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for applicable products used in normal conditions, in compliance with the operating instructions, and in conjunction with accessories approved by Stroller World.
This warranty applies only to Stroller World qualified products purchased from strollerworld.com.my or an authorized Stroller World retailer. This warranty is offered only to the original owner of the Stroller World product, and it shall only remain valid as long as the original owner retains ownership of the Stroller World product. This warranty is not transferable. This warranty is valid only upon registration at strollerworld.com.my within 60 days of date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, nor to defects, malfunctions or failures that result from the abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accident, or misuse.
What is not covered?
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Damages caused by ignoring weight requirements
- Damages caused by installation of non original components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the product as sold (e.g. riding boards)
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect – including but not limited to airline, elevator, escalator, or damages resulting from car accidents, incorrect installation method by yourself or unauthorised third party.
- Damage to moving components due to extreme environmental conditions, including sand, gravel, snow, mud, off-road driving, carpet, playing map.
- Corrosion or rust on the wheels and chassis due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow.
- Modification or alteration of product in any way.
- Products purchased from an unauthorised retailer or source.
- Repairs carried out by an unauthorised third party.
- Shipping costs.
- Travelling charges applied if fix on cite is required/ requested by customers.
- Any product other than Stroller World products.
Wear items are defined as: wheels, tyres, grips, cables and housing, fabric worn down by regular use and the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use. All of these items are subject to varying wear life depending on use, load, weather, and environmental conditions. Premature wear or “defect” will be taken into account in any warranty claim involving a wear item.
A defect in material or workmanship is defined as: “a flaw, failure or cosmetic blemish caused by the manufacturing process or material that was not consistent with the original design”. This warranty implies no strength or fatigue value beyond regional government standards.
This Warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the product is indestructible or will last forever. Every product has a useful lifecycle. The useful lifecycle as defined in this Warranty will vary depending on the use, environmental conditions and care the product receives. Severe conditions or climates, operating with heavy loads, or any other non-standard use can substantially shorten the useful product lifecycle. Any one or a combination of these conditions may result in an unpredictable failure that is not covered by the warranty.
Care and maintenance:
- It is responsibility of the individual consumer purchaser to assure that all functional parts are installed properly and sussequent normal maintenance services and adjustments necessary to keep the buggy in good operating condition are properly made.
- Do not continue to use your buggy if in doubt or you feel it is unsafe. We recommend a service every 12 months.
- Only Maclaren replacement parts or accessories should be used. It is unsafe to use parts not supplied by Maclaren.
- Accessories which are not approved by Maclaren may not be used and will void warranty.
- Always bring back to Stroller World or nearest authorised Maclaren service center for routine check-up.
- Clean frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent, do not use abrasives and dry thoroughly.
- If the buggy chassis parts have been exposed to salt water, we recommend that they be rinsed down with fresh (tape) water as soon as possible afterwards to avoid reverts to be rusted.
- Do not fold and store the profuct while wet and never store in a damp environment as this can cause mildew to form.
KATEL BABY FURNITURE:
Colour differences: KATEL furniture is made of solid wood or part of it is in solid wood and natural differences in colour may appear between individual products. This is only natural since wood is a living product. All KATEL furniture are 100% natural products. Natural differences in colour may occur.
Lacquer: KATEL furniture is surface treated with lacquer several times to give our furniture an optimal and elegant finish. At the same time, it makes our furniture roburst and more resistant to signs of wear and tear. KATEL furniture is only using eco-friendly water-based lacquer and UV lacquer, which meets the EU standard for lacquer.
Quality Materials: KATEL insists on the highest quality and sustainability as a standard when we make furniture. For example, we only use the highest quality Meranti Wood from Malaysia which suitable for our humid weather. We are thereby ensuring that only the best material is used for our furniture.
Warranty: KATEL's aim is always to deliver the highest quality and safety. That is why we provide a 6-months warranty against manufacturing defects on all our furniture. The warranty does not cover damage to the lacquer surface caused by knocks or wear and tear nor misusage of KATEL products.
KIWY AND BABYAUTO CHILD SAFETY CAR SEAT:
General advise: The car seat must to be used ONLY for the transportation of children in cars. It must not be considered a house or table seat, nor a toy. Please follow the correct instruction according to products manual or bring your car seats and car to Stroller World, our certified COSAs will help you with car seat installation.
- In case of visible damages or trapped in road accidents, contact Stroller World within seven (7) days after the accident with supportive evidences such as pictures of the incident including car seats, police report copies and bring your car seat to Stroller World within an acceptable time frame. Our COSAs will assist you with checking the car seat.
- Any malfunction of the car seat might compromise the safety of the child, STOP using the car seat if you have doubt with the safetiness. Your child safetiness is our first priority.
- The car seats are made of top quality materials, manufactured and tested under strictest quality control.
- The warranty to be applicable it is necessary to submit proof of purchase, and warranty period is vary depending on models. Do check with Stroller World if you have doubt against the warranty period.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF THE CONSUMER. WHERE APPLICABLE, LOCAL LAWS TAKE PRECEDENT OVER THIS WARRANTY CONTRACT.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY STROLLER WORLD. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES. ANY WARRANTY THAT MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY LAW INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED STRICTLY TO THE APPLICABLE LENGTH OF THIS WARRANTY.
STROLLER WORLD RESERVES THE EXPRESS RIGHT TO VARY ALL WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME. ANY VARIATIONS ARE MADE AT STROLLER WORLD’S SOLE DISCRETION.
This warranty applies to 2016 and newer products, for 2015 and older qualifying products, please consult your owner’s manual or contact Stroller World for the applicable Warranty Terms and Conditions.